- Consumers (your future patients) use maps to search 44% of the time. Map listings with photos and a virtual tour are 2x as likely to generate interest in calls or bookings.
- I’ll show up for our booked photoshoot, work my magic and publish your virtual tour to your Google Maps listing in 48 hours after my visit.
- I’m Sherman, a Google Street View Trusted Photographer and an award-winning SEO specialist and have 70+ 5-star reviews from clients.
360 Virtual Tours For Chiropractic Clinics: How It Works
Google Street View of Health Care Related Businesses
CBI Health Centre
Reclaimed Massage Therapy
Restorative Health Physiotherapy
What Businesses Are Saying
Sherman did a fantastic job of shooting 360 degree photos for my business! Along with being very personable and easy to communicate with I was also impressed by his punctuality, reliability and willingness to go the extra mile. I highly recommend him and his services!
In less than a week, we had over 500 views of our virtual tour (and over 2,400 views one month later). Thank you, Sherman, for helping us let people know where to go for great Physiotherapy care! I love how Sherman does what he says he is going to do at the time he says he is going to do it. I definitely recommend him – no hesitation.
Sherman is a true professional. His energy and excitement while working on a project together is contagious. He recently did a virtual tour photoshoot for our clinic and we were blown away by the immediate response we had on our Maps listing. Highly recommended.
Sherman is very easy to work with. Hands down the best in the Fraser Valley. He is very knowledgable in what he does and is honest with his opinion. Sherman had recently did a virtual tour photoshoot of our office and we are very happy with the results. The photoshoot was not long at all. Took less than 10 min to complete. We highly recommend him!
Business Owners Share How Google’s StreetView Impact Their Business
Want 2X The Interest In Calls & Bookings For Your Chiropractic Clinic?
Choosing the right chiropractor is often challenging. Build trust with a high-quality virtual tour that lets people experience your location before they arrive. These immersive, virtual experiences inspire greater confidence among future clients. And I could help you easily create and publish your virtual tour.
- Let’s have a chat. Use my form, schedule a call, or request a callback.
- If we’re a fit, fees paid and we’ve booked a shoot date & time, I’ll show up for our photoshoot and meet you in-person.
- After post-production, I’ll publish your virtual tour to your Maps listing in 48 hours after my visit.
- I’ll inform you when Google has updated your virtual tour with all connected panoramas, which means you can click the arrows in your tour to move through your space.
- Periodically, I’ll send you an email or text about the impressions/views your tour has accumulated. And let’s keep in touch to check your tracking of increased calls and bookings.
- Why should I care about having a 360 virtual tour walkthrough of my clinic?
- How does it work to produce a 360 walkthrough for your clinic?
- What’s the cost (ask me how you can get yours produced for no cost) and what is the ROI (return on investment) for my clinic in having a 360 connected to my Google Maps (and optionally embedded to your website’s home page)?
- Why should I trust my 360 production to a Google Street View Trusted Photographer as compared to any another photographer?
- Why should I trust my 360 to a Google Street View Trusted (SVT) Photographer who’s also an award-winning Search Marketing Specialist?
- When is the best day and time to produce a 360 of my clinic?
- What is the turnaround time so I can see my 360 walkthrough on my clinic’s Google Maps?
- What’s the next step after the 360 walkthrough is produced?
When we have our phone call, I’ll answer the above questions and/or your burning questions.